Family Action is a values-led organisation. We work with families, children, young people and adults, some of whom are vulnerable and at risk. All of our staff and volunteers are expected to share our commitment to promote and safeguard their welfare.
We’re always looking for staff and volunteers who share our values and vision. If you’re keen to join our team and make a difference to the lives of families across the country, take a look at our current vacancies.
Working for Family Action makes a positive difference to families across the country every day. We believe it should make a positive difference to you too. By working for us, you can expect:
- Rewarding work: as a leading family charity, we help to improve lives every single day.
- To get the balance right: Job shares, flexible and part time working help our staff find the right work/life balance
- Support: regular supervision & annual appraisals keep staff motivated, supported & on track
- Career development: we are committed to developing staff within the organisation.
- Supported health & wellbeing: BUPA’s Employee Assistance Programme offers advice, support & counselling, face to face or over the phone.
- Pension & Employment Conditions
Take a look at our current vacancies, or find out more about what we do to support families in need.