Family ActionCentral Office501-505 Kingsland RoadLondonE8 4AU
Registered Charity Number 264713.Registered company limited by guarantee in England and Wales no: 01068186.
Access to and use of this site is provided by the Family Action subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
2. Family Action reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Copyright Restrictions: 3.1 All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders. 3.2 Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
4. External links to Family Action website: 4.1 Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this site must complete a link request form and confirm in writing their agreement to the Host Terms and Conditions attached to the form. Email Family Action.firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a form and copy of terms and conditions.4.2 The existence of a link from any organisation's site to Family Action site does not imply that Family Action endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
5. Photography:The photographs on this site are used with written permission of individuals and parents/legal guardians of children. Photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to represent any individual described in a service user case study or testimonial. For more information about the photography on this website, please contact us.
6. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
7. This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to Family Action, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8. Family Action does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
9. Family Action does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
11. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
14. Any questions regarding this site should be sent to Family Action Head Office, or email Family Action.email@example.com
©Family Action 2013 | Family Action Central Office, 501-505 Kingsland Road, London E8 4AU | Phone number 020 7254 6251 | Registered charity number: 264 713