|Name:||Royal Parks Half|
|Date:||11th October 2020|
|Where:||Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James's Park, and The Green Park|
|Event Type:||Half Marathon|
Join Family Action in London’s favourite Half Marathon this Autumn! Put your legs to the test and help support families facing tough times across the country.
The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Why join team Family Action?
- Advice and on training, nutrition and getting yourself prepared for 13.1 miles.
- A free technical running vest with personalised iron-on letters
- A cheer squad waiting for you on event day to support you round the course
- Fundraising resources, templates, tips and tricks to help make reaching your target as simple as possible
- One-to-one support from our events team, there to support you with fundraising, event logistics and any questions you may have throughout your half marathon journey.
Photo credit to rb-create photography.