Family Action will only use your information in a fair and transparent manner and where we have a legal basis for doing so.
With your Consent
Where you have consented for us to do so, we will use your data to:
• Contact you about a service you or the organization you work for offers, or send you information about Family Action and our services that you have expressed an interest in or we think may be of interest to you.
This may be by mail, email, telephone or SMS, but we will offer you the chance to opt in or out of receiving these messages.
• Direct marketing (if you requested to be added to a list)
• Sending you relevant information e.g. about legislative changes, research etc.
• Preparing conference packs
• Arrange Training, workshop and conferences
• Prepare attendance certificates and analyse evaluations
In order to perform our obligations in a contract that we hold with you
We may use and process your personal data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract or agreement that we have with you (For example where you have signed up to participate in a programme, a workshop or training course) to:
• Run our programme, training, workshops and conferences
• Process payments
• Provide you with the services, products or information you asked for (including consultancy work);
• Keep a record of your relationship with us;
• Make sure we know how you prefer to be contacted;
For our own Legitimate Interests or those of our clients and customers
Family Action have legitimate interests in:
• Providing or offering services to those who have expressed an interest in receiving them
• Evaluating and obtaining feedback in relation to our services
• Operating our business efficiently
• Marketing our services to potential customers
• Ensuring the safety and security of our staff and customers
• Informing our commissioners about the performance of our services
In pursuit of these interests we may:
• Send you information regarding our services
• Ask you to give feedback on your or your organisation’s use of our services
• Provide information about similar products and services that may be of interest
• Provide summarized information about our services to the organization that commissioned us
• To keep you informed about programmes, courses workshops and conferences that are relevant to you
• Recruit staff, associate trainers and volunteers
• Communicate about our products and services with other businesses and organisations.
When Legally Obliged to Do So
Under certain, limited conditions we may be obliged by law to disclose data to the relevant authorities for example
• Keeping financial records
• Public interest /safeguarding concerns about a vulnerable child or vulnerable adult