Creating Happy Memories – Competition, In Partnership with Insect Lore
Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Family Action (Registered Charity Number 264713, Registered Office: 34 Wharf Rd, London, N1 7GR).
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any inconsistencies with any other communications. The instructions for entry are deemed to form part of the term and conditions and entry into the competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the final decision(s) of Family Action.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, over the age of 18,
- One entry per person only per post during the promotion. All multiple / duplicate entries will be disregarded.
- Promotional Period: You must submit your entry between 00:01 on the 23/08/2021 and 23:59 on the 29/08/2021.
- Family Action reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- In order to enter, entrants must post a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #CreatingHappyMemories and tagging @family_action.
- Internet and Instagram access is required to enter into this competition.
- Family Action will randomly pick 3 entrants to receive a Butterfly Garden Kit. The result of this is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The prize is a Butterfly Garden Kit from Insect Lore. The prize will be provided as soon as reasonably possible. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one equivalent or of greater value.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prize.
- The winner of the competition will be selected within seven days of the competition ending and will be notified by private message. A comment will be added to the competition post to alert all entrants that the winner has been selected and the prize claimed.
- The winner then has 28 days to claim their prize by direct message
- Once they have claimed their prize it will be arranged for the prize to be delivered when timing is suitable.
- Family Action will reject entries which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, indecent, misleading, unethical, discriminating, racist, defaming or pornographic in nature, or entries that infringe on the copyright of others, and such posts will not be entered into the giveaway. Family Action’s decision is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If The Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion) The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to The Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook have no liability for any element of this promotion
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control, or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
- Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England