Holiday Hub supports families in the school holidays by providing meals and opportunities for family bonding through eating, learning and playing together. As well as taking part in a wide range of fun activities and enjoying quality time together, families learn about nutrition and keeping fit and healthy.
Most useful is learning about all different recipes without it being so costly, and the meals are really easy to make.’
What’s on where
- Cookalong4families Holiday Hub: We are continuing to deliver our Cookalong4families Holiday Hub programme during the Spring term. Families across the country will have the chance to cook and eat a wide range of tasty dishes together. And if you feel inspired to get cooking with your family, here are a few Cookalong4families videos to give you some ideas. #Cookalong4families
- Brunch Clubs: Our Back to School project has now ended. We will, however, be delivering Holiday Hub Brunch Clubs again from Easter 2021. What’s your favourite brunch? See some brunch ideas in the Our Voices section of our website.
- Eco Explorers Holiday Hub: Our Eco Explorers Holiday Hub programme is running in Manchester in 2020-21, encouraging children and their families to get engaged in nature focused activities (e.g. making bug hotels, scavenger hunts). Download our Eco Explorers Flyer
- LifeSkills Holiday Hub: LifeSkills sessions are being run by Family Action settings across the country, supporting parents and carers to build their confidence, social networks, financial and employability skills.
Find out what else is happening within our Holiday Hub clubs by downloading our Food and Wellbeing Flyer (Dec-Jul 2021)
Alternatively email email@example.com
Feedback from families highlights that Holiday Hub has helped them to:
- Make healthy and cost-effective meals
- Improve family relationships
- Socialise with other families
- Try new activities
- Get to know the local area better
- Improve their wellbeing
Find out more about the impact of Holiday Hub.
Due to struggling with anxiety, I don’t socialise at all and tend to stay in the house … I have socialised with staff and other families.’
National Food Services Operational Manager
LifeSkills Holiday Hub Project Manager
M: 07714 076 184 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about our other holiday food and activities programmes.
If you are a delivery partner, please visit our Members’ Area or contact us using the details above for the latest Holiday Hub information and resources.