- Formerly Harrow Parent Partnership Service
What do we do?
We provide impartial support, information and advice to parents and carers of children and young people aged up to 25 who have a special educational need or disability (SEND). We also support the children and young people themselves with matters relating to education, health and social care.
- Free, confidential and impartial advice, information and support on education , health and social care issues
- Support for parents/carers and children /young people to express their views and wishes
- Support at meetings with nurseries, schools, colleges and the Local Authority
- Assistance with SEN and disability related paperwork
- Explaining SEND procedures
- Support around the EHC plan process, including Independent Support for parents and young people undergoing statutory assessment for ECHPs
- Signposting children, young people and parents to alternative and additional local and national services and sources
Download our impartiality policy.
Who can we help?
We support parents/carers as well as children and young people themselves, who have any kind of educational additional need (learning, social, physical, medical etc.) aged 0 to 25 who live in the London Borough of Harrow, even if the child or young person goes to school/ college elsewhere.
Who are we?
Mariya Zlatinova, Project Manager
Anna Bhalla, Senior Caseworker
Telephone: 020 8428 6487
Family Action Harrow SENDIAS Service,
We are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, during school term time / with additional 3 weeks:
We are in the same building as Kids Can Achieve and Harrow Parents 4 Disabled Children.