Family Action has over 140 years of experience in providing support for disadvantaged and socially isolated families through a vast range of services.
We understand the challenges faced by commissioners, and can provide flexible, competitive solutions tailored to meet the needs of the local area.
We work with local and national government, the health sector, education, other voluntary organisations and any other organisation that needs support in delivering services to support families.
How we work
Family Action can design and set up services from the very beginning or can assume responsibility of existing services.
Our focus is on delivering high-quality, measurable results and an improvement in outcomes for service users.
Everything we do is driven by our whole-family focus, resulting in modern, innovative services with a positive approach to change.
Contact us for more information about commissioning our services
Family Action prides itself on its successful partnerships, collaborating with organisations who share our passion to support the most disadvantaged and socially isolated families.
We have partnered with a number of organisations, both large and small, including Service Six, Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust and Health for Living.
We partner with organisations who are:
- Experts in their area of work
- Committed to achieving exceptional results
- Flexible in meeting the needs of the local landscape
- Share our core values:
- Child and family focus
- Mutual respect
In turn, we bring a wealth of experience to a partnership and offer
- Knowledge and expertise in successfully tackling some of the most complex issues facing families today, built up over more than 140 years
- Flexibility, tailored to suit the needs of the partnership and the local area
- Experience in the delivery of large-scale contracts in the role of lead provider, as a subcontracted service and as part of a consortium
Contact us to discuss how we can partner with you