If you’re feeling festive why not choose one or more simple fun and tasty dishes for families to make together at home.
You could, for instance, make a popular dish and tweak it to make it more festive. Here are some ideas:
- (Festive) Luxury porridge – throw in some cranberries, or sprinkle with cinnamon
- Muffin pizza … with a wee Brussels sprout on top!
- Baked apple (with cinnamon)
- Berry muffins
- Fruit salad plate – shaped festively – see opposite
- Packed lunch – with sandwiches shaped as Christmas trees
- Cranberry (or raison) and banana biscuits
- Gingerbread or Christmas tree biscuits
- Festive Couscous
There are lots more ideas for festive meals and snacks online, for instance: