Food On Our Doorstep aims to:
- Provide regular access to a sustainable supply of food to people at risk of food insecurity
- Increase disposable income for local families to improve life chances and wellbeing
- Reduce the amount of food being sent to landfill in the UK by utilising surplus food
- Encourage families to access local support services and be signposted to other agencies
From the feedback we receive, we know our clubs make a huge difference to members. People tell us Food On Our Doorstep has changed their lives massively and that they couldn’t live without it. As well as being financially better off, our members say they eat more healthily, as the food they receive challenges them to try new foods.
What our members say
Read some comments by members about their experiences at FOOD Club.
FOOD Club research
- Here Dr Patricia Lucas explains the research work her team have carried out into Bristol FOOD Clubs.
- Jo Challen from KCL highlights some user feedback and nutrition research carried out at Greenwich FOOD Club: FOOD Club Report
We love seeing what we get and planning meals around the ingredients.
There are plenty of ways that you can get involved in fundraising for us and/or by making donations. To find out more please email [email protected]
Work with us
Share your hints and tips